SIZING TIPS AND TRICKS
TIPS AND TRICKS TO SUCCESSFUL MEASURING!
- Have student look straight ahead
- Bend side to side to identify the true "natural waist"
- Breathe in & breathe out to avoid the tummy suck and assure a comfortable fit
- The inseam should hit right about where the leotard leg line meets the tights or the leg
- Girth is the most important measurement. If a student is in between sizes, allow girth to be the guiding measurement to make the call.
- And don't forget to use our helpful costume, leotard and shoe sizing kits!
A STUDIO TIME-SAVING TOOL
We just added a new measuring tape kit that will soon be your favorite go-to whenever you need to size your students. Whether you're preparing for costume or dancewear orders, this tool will help guide you.